24 February 2021
Great Divider upgraded to 2.1
We listen very carefully to our testers, users, resellers and everyone with an opinion about the New Tools for Potters. The Great Divider is now improved on the following points:
- Connection of the vertical ruler with the ruler foot changed from an clamp connection to a screw and nut connection
- Ruler foot changed from an arc shape to a ring shape for better stability and smoother operation.
- Protractor ring is now connected to the rail ring with an snap-connection preventing it from touching the ruler ring.
- A special pencil holder is now included which can be used …
- With nuts on both sides of the ruler, loose, to provide perfect vertical guidance
- With nuts on both sides of the ruler, tight, to fix the height, for making perfect horizontal lines while rotating the ruler
- With nuts on one side of the ruler, for making vertically guided freehand lines on curved surfaces
- Disc provided with easy mounting holes to mount and demount the supports from the support set very easily.
- Disc provided with slides with distance scales and placeholders that can be locked on any position to keep your work pieces in place
- A pattern of concentric rings to ease the task of centering.
- Non-slip feet the prevent it from rotating while rotating the ruler foot ring.
The new Great Divider tool is available in the shop immediately.